CNC Trainer for Kenya
They will conduct monthly informational/training meetings for all shifts to refresh operators on standard operating procedures and inform operators of problems or concerns that have evolved in the previous weeks.
This person must know how to program and troubleshoot CNC machines as well as understand technical aspects of required tooling.
This position will finish, revise and continually update Training manuals, Configuration books, Standard Process Sheets and Stevens Work Instructions.
The CNC Technical Expert will also conduct by-weekly audits of the machines, operators, and manufacturing processes.
1.Willing to work in Kenya for a 3 month period
2. Must have practical turning ability sufficient to create parts on HAAS TL2
3. Must be knowledgeable on the HAAS TL2 programming and IPS system
4. Proficient in written and spoken English
5. Minimum 6 years experience with references and at least 3 years on HAAS TL machines
6. Added advantage if worked in the hydraulic industry or hydraulic hose industry
7. Have or be able to provide training material
6 years experience
Recruiter Name:Beena Sarkar Arun