Palak North Indian style dish:
Palak is one of the healthiest foods in India widely allover india. This Palak is cooked with spinach & tempered with basic Indian spices.This simple protein rich dish is served with plain steamed rice and Pickles.
Ingredients Required for Palak North Indian Style:
- Palak 1 Bunch
- Onion 2
- Tomato 2
- Ginger 1″
- Garlic 4 pods
- Chilli powder 1 spoon
- Turmeric 1/4 spoon
- Salt For taste
- Oil 3 Tablespoon
How to cook/Prepare Palak Northindian Style:
- Wash and cook palak and grind the same.
- Grind Onion, Garlic, Ginger and Tomatoes into fine paste.
- Now take a Pan/Vessel and pour oil add the onion paste and saute well.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric and salt, saute and make a deep fry .
- Now add palak mix well if required add little water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve the dish with phulkha, Roti or Paratha