Job in Brief :
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Applications are invited online Application from eligible Indian nationals,fill up the posts of Postman/Mail Guard in Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions in Tamilnadu Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band –I) with Grade Pay Rs.2000. The registration of on-line application will commence by 00:00 hours on 15/11/2014 and close by 23:59 hours on 07/12/2014
Organization Name/Company Name : Tamilnadu Postal Department
Total No of Vacancy : 806
Name of the Post : Postman/Mail Guard in Postal/Railway Mail Service Divisions
Required Qualification :
(a) For Postman Category : Matriculation from a recognized board.
(b) For Mail Guard Category : Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit :
18-27 years Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders are as indicated
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band -1) with Grade Pay of Rs.2000
Application Fee : Rs.100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered online.
Selection Procedure :
The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit for each recruiting division and selection will be purely based on merit basis.
How to apply :
The applicant can able to apply for only one division either choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an applicant registers more than one application online, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
1) The applicant has to visit the official website www.dopchennai.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop.
2) The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, Read carefully before filling up the application form.
3) The applicant has to keep ready
(i) The scanned image of photograph and signature in .jpeg, .jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
(ii) 10th Standard mark list.
4) The applicant has to fill up the data required online.
5) Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
6) Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
7) After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
8) The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any post office with E-Payment facility (listed under e-payment link of www.dopchennai.in) within 3 days from the closing date of online registration, i.e. 10/12/2014
9) After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN for completion of registration process and to take a print out of his/her Application.
10) The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference
Important Dates :
Commencement of Registration of applications Online: 15/11/2014
Closing date of Registration of applications online: 07/12/2014
Collection of application/Exam fee in the identified Post Offices having E-Payment facility in Tamilnadu Circle only: 15/11/2014 to 10/12/2014
Closing date for updation of fee payment in the website: 10/12/2014
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE